Are you looking to join a young and exciting company that is making a positive impact?
We help people fight cancer. Genialis is a data science company discovering new ways to treat diseases of high unmet need. Our mission is to deliver hope and benefit to patients and their families. Our method is to apply advanced analytics on biomedical data to help biopharma develop more effective drugs with a higher probability of clinical success.
We have developed a software platform for processing complex biomedical datasets and delivering results to life scientists through an interactive and intuitive user interface.
We are looking for a Django developer to help us automate and scale the backend.
- Participate in every stage of feature development from brainstorming and design through implementation, including fixing that last critical bug in time for release deadline
- Implement major features from scratch with well-structured and tested code
- Support colleagues and perform code reviews
- Mindful of code and time complexity
- Positive, hardworking, make-it-happen, lead-by-example approach
- Strong technical background with bleeding edge technologies, especially Django, Django REST framework, PostgreSQL, and Python
- Solid understanding of the full web technology stack (e.g., databases, HTTP, security, cookies, headers, asset loading/caching, websockets
- A great team to work with—close-knit, supportive, brilliant and diverse in interests
- International workforce (Ljubljana, San Francisco, Houston) and client base
- Encouragement to contribute to open source projects
- Tremendous room for professional growth and a clear promotion path for engineers
- Ability to work from home/remotely, flexible work hours, we don’t track time
- Excellent hardware of your choice
- Competitive salary: 2,000 to 3,300 EUR gross before bonuses (depends on experience)
- Stock options
- Support with relocation to Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Fully stocked office kitchen with a top notch espresso machine, fresh fruits, yogurts and all kinds of snacks
We are looking forward to meeting you!